Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A Spec of Tear on my Kite

Hello Hello Hello!! what a dandy holiday it has been so far....I had "dinner" that was for a friend of mine at Jambu..It was his Birthday dinner..HAPPY BDAY DUDE...K let me talk a bit about road trips hahaha...I just came back today from a long drive from Bintulu...K ill start off like this..My family and I plan to go to Brunei by car so we did haha... It was a very interesting journey exploring places in Sarawak that I havent seen or heard before...Saw a lot of "kelapa sawit" and rocks...met a few interesting poeple along the way...THE IS BUMPY haha but fun cause me and my cousin thought it was funny the way we just fling here and there because of the bumps or rocks or blablabla....A fantastic experiance..Miri was a nice place...Bruneei was hmmm "good i guess depends on who you are....Bintulu was beautiful very green ....I feel very uncomfartable cause I saw dirty smoke being released up to the air....Our used to be beautiful crystaly clear rivers turns to muddy brown coloured river....but overall the trip was a very knowledgeable and fun experiance and bla bla bla EARTHDAY! peace

P.S: the road s a beatch

No comments:

Post a Comment