Sunday, March 8, 2009

Movies With Animals

Hello! Just few quick question before I start writing about stuff...Wow how much do you love your friends? How much do you even know about them? Whens their bday? What are their shoe size??? This maybe tough for some but super easy for the rest.....Cause you know nowadays people have an intentions of being for friends like for most cases MONEY....yea we do need money in this new century and I love money but do you feel friendship will last if the reason is MONEY???? anyways have anyone tried being a vegan?? Really really hard process to go through the first few days or weeks but as the seconds past you get use to it avoiding all this yummy food, tempting smells slurrppppp owh but Im a vegan for a reason I could not say aloud...Its makes you mentaly stronger and more patienced...but after a long time of being a vegan you should realise that when you see meat it feels kinda disgusting hahaha dunno why but yea...

Two of my friends and I jam the song that we were working and much better then before....We made up some pretty random yet funny songs ....We were being spontan...figuring out what words to put in sometimes a pain in the brain hahah...but fantastic just awesome...That might be the last time im gonna jam with my BUDDY love you man! Peace

P.S: Sorry if my blog is not eye catching :)

No comments:

Post a Comment