Friday, March 6, 2009

Screams Of Joy

Morning!..I cant believe I wake up to early on saturday morning...My little brothers was knocking on the door with his toy car and would not stop..Well anyways instead of wrting about today Im gonna write about yesterday HAHAHA a very very weird yesterday....it all started when this cute butterfly was just being a butterfly standing still and just butterflying there alone until it strated flying and landed on my friends lap which was a girl and the whole group of girls started scraming like banshees...Then everybody in the class started screaming for no reason and some laughing like a phycho turtles hahaha it was so much noise that some of the student who are out side of our class come by to check whats going on hahahahha funny stuff if you were in the scene of the scream haha.....thats all cause I think im starrting to be a boring person so....Make Love Not Wage War peace

No comments:

Post a Comment