Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Puddle Of Thoughts

As what my title means today was rainy haha Yoyoyo my blogest.... huh boy I got an exam on Add Math this Friday which i doubt I can even do...Pressure but no sweat I could pull through I guess...Why does it have to be add math? Why cant it just stay with math and be just math instead of having to type of math??? K anywho today was in a way thinking day for me...I got bullied by girls by the way cause of some reason :)...So lets continue with thinking day for me...yes I was thinking about a lot of stuff which merely ruins my day actually haha I think hormones making me act and think different....My views on the world seems to get more negative instead of ever being positive... Dont get me wrong Im a very optimistic guy but I seem to how to say cant see any way of things getting better...Today was cold though cause of the mixture of rain and air-conditioning I wonder did I spelt that correctly??? Does anyone know how to make your butt smaller? Just curious :)

P.S: Im A Happy Person

No comments:

Post a Comment