Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Jumping without Laughing

Good rainy day people!!.. This is my FOURTH post so far so Im just running out of ideas or stuff to write about haha..Today was steamy like last week and last month and last year and last century...I think I have a sickness cause nowadays I keep sweating without no particular reason in COLD places...Did you ever wonder why people think words like "fuck", "shit", "dickhead" or "asshole" are swearing words? Why cant it be like these kinds of words "Smile", "Urinate", "fingerhead" or "earhole"? what makes this words sounds so swearing hmm?

Well enough of me being stupid nad lets start talking about this band which I am A HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGEREST FAN of...which is called INCUBUS wow I love them so much :)...Probably you people knew this band because of songs like Drive, Megalomaniac, and all the songs from the album Light Grenades BUT you should really really really check out their earlier songs like Favorite Things and blablabla I wouldn't say the rest because I dont like telling people what songs they have made haha I LOVE ALL OF INCUBUS'S SONGS BUT I LOVE the song DIG just a little bit more just a little then the other songs because this song really do have a meaning and message in its lyrics...A nice friend of mine gave me a CD "A Crow Left Of The Murder" which I totally hold dear to....AWESOME! Just fantastic their songs all fascinating and hmm I could write for ever but thats all...Peace Hugs Not War!

3 comments:

  1. yes u r....admit they fact that u r k?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? Oh shit i fell for it =.= Fine I am. & I'm tired of it. sadly that will never change *sigh*
    ...You happy now..

    ReplyDelete