Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Two Finger GooodBye

Well Hello Hello!!! Hey all you curios observers! Wow its been quite sometime since my last "post"..... Even though I dont have to explain myself but I'll take that small trouble to do so... my time had be occupied so much that I sleeping isnt in my time anymore...hahaha BULLSHIT! The exact truth was obvious lazyneesssssss, the main disease for every one who stops blogging.. But sadly this will be my last "post" cause well my blog is dead haha not shouting posts because the root of it all im lazy... Well its been fun to be apart in this "informative family"..Ill bid my farewell with a Two Finger GoodBye..before that enjoy something which was born from boredom of exam.

I showed I care,
Aiding you even by the smallest act,
But you showed no interest,
Accepting it with a face so empty,
No Care of what Ive done,
Just a blank face,
I guess Im not that person you need,
Not the person you eyes waited for,
No, You need somebody else..

Farewell curious and young inspired minds

From a friend and lover,
Haziq

No comments:

Post a Comment