Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Running In Multiple Directions

Greetings fellow friends.. Today seemed very beautiful in a nature kind of way.. The sky looks so blue as if an artist painted it.. The grass looks greener than usual easy enough said today I feel like Im living in a canvas painting with everything I touch feels like paint (I got that from a movie).. The small insects flying, jumping, rolling or dying.. For once the air I inhale "taste" better than usual... The sound of peoples are on mute because of the sounds of the melodic nature...but than again its really hot not that hot but really hot haha.... I like just lying on the grass, the clouds acting as a canopy to protect me from too much sunlight, the breeze making me feel comfartable and my mind playing around while I enjoy my time of peace..Such a beautiful imagery to just live a day in.. K thats it I wanted to write a short post for once haha.. peace.

A scare crow,
Haziq

No comments:

Post a Comment