Sunday, May 31, 2009

Spraying Peace From A Dreamers Hose

Hey there! My feet are hurting me the right way because I just went to the beach yesterday... I think I have feet burns :s... A very fun day at the beach.. I saw such a beautiful sunset at the beach yesterday... I look at the rocks as if there where candy, look at the ocean as a melted chocolate and the cloud as my home to enjoy those "chocolate threats".. Anyways... Ive heard a lot of cases or maybe stories about things that plastered a frown on my face.... its not about my personal life but about the walking figures around us... I will not write about that now cause I think its not suitable for my mood today... but I will say this... There was a saying of an age infested with people with brains and a sense of care and good nature in people...Also saying we are living in it now..but I think this will not happen any sooner... Im not being harsh everybody has brain but a few actually use them right... I heard and see brainless action in the sometimes surprising television... I think to possibly reach that "saying" we as the people that rents the earth must take a step to closer to that saying....

Let us take a risk to bring peace, love, and possibly forget the horrible past that strangely brought some good things to the future... There are people that thought about trying, some tried, and others just dream... Im "others just dream"... I tried believe me I tried but it wasnt enough... my final sentence for this post is... Dont Just Say but Do.. Doing gets you closer to it then just talking right? Think about it...The earth or our life or our family friends and the other who breath air in this world ... How we gonna start a revolution for a better sight hahaha u probably dont understand this whole post but try to and Ill try to make the other future post understandable.. Peace

1 comment: