Friday, May 15, 2009

Catapult your Lies

Greetings! How are you people been enjoying my "motionless blog"? K hope the hours been treating you guys great.. Im right now sitting in my chair eyes deeply staring at the computer thinking about what to write BOOM got it i wanna write this poem that my English teacher ask us students to rewrite...Its something from the great man Shakespeare and it is called Sonnet 18 if im not mistaken.. a great man with really amazing choices of words... like everything he writes or think seems to just fit in.. K hmm the one I did is not really that how can I put it WAIT I wouldnt make any excuses like I didnt put enough time and effort it in and blablabla cause its hard to reincarnate something that is already a monument... it is entitled Moon

Shall I compare thee to a full moon?
Thou art so lovely and more bright.
Your light guides me when I am lost,
But like the full moon, I seldom see you:
Sometimes to wait too long drives me crazy,
And often I only think and dream about you;
And every minute had past, your light got dimmed,
By chance, or change of the earth rotations, hopefully;
But I know this could not happen,
Nor can I have the chance to say I love you;
Nor can I have your bright beautiful smile,
Time has passed, we evolve to grow greys.
So long as you are alive, or breathing,
So long my love for you never fades.

P.S: Your creativity is what your mind is voicing out so dont hate what your mind says. :D Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment